PURPLE AND GOLD NAILS

I haven't previously done any nail posts, but there's always time to start! Here's one of my favorite manicures of all time. 
I'm atrocious with naming things, so we might as well go for the obvious descriptions here. 

Close up! Love the details on this honestly. 

I got these done at a salon, AVANCE Cross in America Mura (which sadly has moved and I haven't been to since!) which I went to quite a lot. While the manicurist is different every time, the quality is always amazing.

If I recall correctly, this might have been around the 8,000 yen mark, which is around 100 AUD. This includes general trimming and pushing of cuticles/cuticle care, and takes more or less around an hour  and a half (sometimes they take 2, but this salon has once given me two manicurists at the same time for the hustle which took a little bit under an hour). Depending on the detail and quality and design of your nail art, it can take a lot longer. 


The equivalent of this in Australia though, you'd be lucky to get this for 200. I once went to a salon in Quay Street and was charged about $150 for a gradient and a few stones... 

This was also soft gel, which I am a huge fan of and also sometimes do for myself at home! 



The kids at my workplace absolutely loved these and couldn't stop touching them and telling me how much they liked these nails! They also lasted me ages, around a month and half, and I only removed them because of my regrowth from the nails growing out! 
The manicurists never shy on the top coat and always give a lovely thick layer so you'll never have a problem with chipping, and no peeling if you treat your nails right! (I treat my natural nails awfully and typically squeeze the sides of my nails out of bad habit.)



 I love the little decals on the thumb, and the color scheme of it all. I picked the purple out (the original was a darker red!) and it worked into this lovely royal purple and gold theme with the lovely gold speckles. 
Honestly I love this and I would definitely get this again, even if there are so many other color themes I could get too!


Comments

Popular Posts