Fernanda: Pineapple Smoothie Review

As always, I'm back on my Fernanda peddling car. I just cannot help myself, there is just something magical in their blends, and when they get it right, they get it RIGHT. 

I managed to try a tester sample of this earlier in the year before they launched, and I liked the scents so much I snagged both a body splash and hand cream version of these. This was a late summer launch with Pineapple Smoothie and Melon Smoothie, and I was definitely looking forward to Pineapple the most - it's definitely a fruit that I just love the smell of. I like tropical fruits, I'm simple. 


Pineapple Smoothie: Green citrus, pineapple, cassis. A scent overflowing with sweet and sour fruits, with light and fresh green citrus, rich sweetness and sourness of pineapple, and fruity and refreshing cassis.

I really enjoy this - this is basically the epitome of pineapple, pineapple syrup and pineapple hard candy. It's sweet, sour and tart, and it's extremely refreshing. This is as close to hyperrealistic pineapple notes you can get, and I thoroughly love it both in the spray and hand cream format. The longevity and throw on this is on the weaker side, but it's very much in line with what I've come to expect from Fernanda products. However, I just love this scent a lot, I love pineapple, and this is the perfect scent. If you've tried Mahalo (NCD) and enjoyed it, this is very similar as a pineapple solinote, although Mahalo is a little more grounded and a smidge smokey, whereas Pineapple Smoothie is far more sweet, zingy, bright and sugary. 
Also - the rich hand cream is also slightly colored, with a pale yellow/green tinge, but the scent is just as strong and pleasant as in the body splash. 

Comments

Popular Posts