Pulp Fragrance: When What To My Wondering Eyes Review

Click here for my reviews on Pulp Fragrance's general catalogue scents, and further information on how to order from the house! 

When What To My Wondering Eyes - Peppermint candy stick swirled into a rich dark chocolate mocha, jazzed up with a festive splash of Irish cream. 

From the vial, this scent is a festive treat - a shot of peppermint liquor layered with Irish cream, sharp and boozy. While wet, the peppermint here is lovely and creamy, with a touch of vanilla sugar, floating on top of rich milk chocolate - a minty hot chocolate scent. After dry down, the sweet peppermint is a lot more demure, like the supporting act to the main performance - roasted coffee beans coated in smooth chocolate, and a rich, creamy hot chocolate, although the peppermint here clings on despite being a top note. Although I didn't notice much of the irish cream during my wear, YMMV as my skin typically eats up alcohol notes. The scent reminds me a lot of Lick Me (BPAL) another peppermint candy cane scent, as both of them have a nice balance between the peppermint and the hot chocolate scent. I like this for what it is, though it's definitely more of a holly jolly seasonal specific scent for me! 

Comments

Popular Posts