The Podcast

Exciting news! Yuzu's Vanity will now have a super cool podcast you can check out, which covers some general topics of indies in general, mostly perfume, including coverage of new releases, general information about brands, and also little reviews.  

Check out the podcast here! 

The podcast is still in its baby phase and has lots of room to grow - but I am one person and can't work on everything by myself whilst juggling real life commitments. At the moment, I anticipate sporadic episodes but will aim for one a month depending on the release schedules. I'd love to hear any questions, suggestions and if you're out there and have something you'd love to share or talk about, and you can reach me on my contact page on any of my social media handles! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts