Thursday, 25 April 2013

New York Haul!

Finally- reaching a Sephora! I was overwhelmed by the whole thing, but I was most impressed by the nail bar. (Explains why all of the pictures are related to nails) This was my short lived trip there, and what I got. I also passed by an Inglot and had an amazing time there. Pictures below.



I have never seen such an impressive nail polish stand in my life... Was astounded, one at how much there was, two at how cheap it was in comparison.



 A nail bar! The possibilities are endless, and all of them beautiful.
 More nail polish- all gorgeous and color coded.
 And a sneaky picture of the Sephora palette I desperately lusted over but never got.
 Bought things for friends!
 It is indeed perfect. Massively overpriced (in my opinion) but I love the finish that it gives. Don't worry though, there's a cheap version of this in Korea- review coming later!

AND MY INGLOT HAUL- actually buying for a friend
Her requirements: a shimmery neutral palette. A lot of the colors I initially picked were out of stock (which was saddening, since I'd travelled so far for that) but in the end, the SA was really helpful and helped me pick out similar colors and so I color coded the palette and slotted in the eyeshadows myself. Job well done!

 Little refills, a frost finish lilac and a shimmery peach.
I had a lovely time shopping there, and I got a lot more things.... 
Reviews shall come.. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment