Saturday, 18 February 2012

Olive Navy Smokey Eye Tutorial

For this tutorial, I've used Missha's Fit-in Eyes Color gel eyeliner and Majolica Majorca's eyeshadow quad in GR750.
 First, start off with priming your eyes. Here, I've used MAC's paint pot in Soft Ochre.
I then used the bronze/beige shade as shown below to cover the inner half of my lid with a fluffy brush. 

Using the olive shade, I used it for the outer half of my eyelid and created a subtle shape with it, and blended it out slightly. 

Using the navy blue shade, I applied it close to the outer third of the lash line and blended it upwards just a bit with a stiff textured brush. 

I then applied the navy shade to the outer third of the lower lash line, and the olive shade to middle third, blending the two shades together. 

Using the white, shimmery color, I applied the color to the tear duct and under the brow bone.

Using Missha's eyeliner in olive (khaki) I lined my upper lashline, smudged it out a bit, and applied a little to the lower lash line. 

I finished by curling my lashes and applying MUFE's aqua smoky lash on the top and bottom lashes.

Done! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment