Sunday, 16 October 2011

White and Black Cut Crease

It was something that I hadn't done before, as a very dramatic black and white cut crease (generic but hard because of the need to have very contrasting colors yet blending the white and black effortlessly.)
I was happy with the way it turned out, personally, although I still have trouble getting falsies to stay on my lashline, as my hooded eye lids don't like to be nice to me.
I used mostly Inglot products once again, using the MAC liner in 76, a black pencil aqua liner(MUFE), a white pencil eyeliner(brandless) and white and black eyeshadow (both from Inglot) and some dramatic false lashes to top the whole thing off :D

I personally didn't think it looked the best, but having to contrast the eyeshadow colors so much is hard, so I'm working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment