Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Pan: Mythology Collaboration

This is a screenshot of my Greek Mythology inspired make up look, which is heavily inspired by Pan, the god of the wilderness, and all nature-ee things, and nymphs. Here's the wikipedia summary for him.
"Pan... is the god of the wild, shepherds and flocks, nature, of mountain wilds, hunting and rustic music, as well as the companion of the nymphs."

As I haven't been able to upload any videos, I'll just be posting photos of the look and the written tutorial, and the video will come as soon as I can redo it or voiceover it.
Sorry for the bad quality, I had to screenshot from the unvoiced youtube video itself! :(

So start by applying your foundation and defining your brows.
I chose MAC's Brun eyeshadow for this step, and used Ben Nye's sheer foundation in bella 003 for my foundation.

I then went ahead, and primed my eyes, and I used Illamasqua's Bedaub (pastel green) all around the eye area.

I then went and patted Inglot's pigment in Inglot eyeshadow in 384(forest green) on the inner half of my upper lid. Then  I patted on Inglot eyeshadow in 472(army green double sparkle) on the outer half of the lid. 


Then, using Brun again, I went into the area slightly above the crease, defined it. 
Then, I swept Inglot 447 on the lower lash line, and added a little of Inglot pigment in 57 just to define the outer lash lines. (the outer V, but on the lash line, not the crease)

I then used Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Mildew on the lower lash line and using Mehron's mixing liquid, used Inglot pigment in 57 (dark green) drew a winged liner on the upper lash line, making sure they connected.
I then highlighted underneath the brow and added sparkly white pigment to the tearducts. 
You can finish up with mascara or falsies!
I then added bronzer lightly all over my face (I used some.. fancy jar of bronzer that was just lying around!) and concentrated more of it on my cheeks.
I finished the look off with a lipgloss, a lightly bronze shimmery nude, from H&M. Not sure what the name is but I'll change this as soon as I find it!
So I hope this helped!
Ignore the weird face! xD



No comments:

Post a Comment