Friday, 28 October 2011

Angel Makeup

This is a look I did for my friend which I got from a 'fallen angel' tutorial on youtube :D
((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjEJSgi8Yvw))
Which I tweaked a bit, but credits :)
I used Inglot shadows ( with inglot 478 and 371) and Revlon's liquid liner.
But in this case, any two shades of blue, one was a sparkly baby blue, and the other was a sky blue.
I added the baby blue on the inner half of the lid and under the lash line, and the sky blue on the outer half on the lid. I then highlighted under the brow with In the Buff from Too Faced, and the tear duct.
It's pretty easy :D
And then I lined as close as the lashline as possible with the AMC 77 liner (which is a matte black) and winged it out and branched out with some pretty patterns. And I also elongated the tear duct line to make the eyes a little more elfin.
Here are some pictures :)
Hope you enjoyed it and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment